Dr Lim discusses acute neurological presentations of different viruses (neurotropic and non-neurotropic), the innate and adaptive immune responses and implications for neurodevelopmental outcomes.
- Role of Mast Cells in Inflammation of the Brain and Autism Spectrum Disorder Professor Theoharides June 21, 2022
- Invitation to Join one of our Focus Groups May 16, 2022
- ADHD in children with learning impairment: are we missing the diagnosis? February 9, 2022
- Autoimmune Encephalitis and Autism Spectrum Disorder December 20, 2021
- ‘Viral associated neurological syndromes Acute and longer term outcomes’ Dr Ming Lim December 2, 2021