Synapse team member Dr Jo-Anne Johnson’s article on improvements in asthma and sleep apnoea over lockdown has been published in ‘The Conversation’. Please take a look here.
- How evolution can help us understand child development and attachment Dr Annie Swanepoel EWMHS LD April 2, 2021
- Epilepsy Research UK March 26, 2021
- Synapse Research Fayre January 25, 2021
- New Synapse lecture presentations available! January 25, 2021
- LECTURE 2: CLINICAL GENETICS IN NEURODEVELOPMENTAL CONDITIONS – PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE January 25, 2021