The Babylab team (University of Essex) give a very informative talk on the prevalence of mental health difficulties in pregnancy associated with the Covid-19 pandemic locally in Essex. This is very important to recognise and potentially has huge implications on the neurodevelopmental trajectories of this cohort of children.
- Bauckham Family Hadrian’s Wall Cycle Challenge in aid of the Synapse Centre for Neurodevelopment! July 30, 2021
- Dr Marlow appointed to Strategic Research Group Committee of the British Academy of Childhood Disability July 28, 2021
- Neurodisability and Palliative Care: focus on gastrointestinal failure July 12, 2021
- The Microbiome and Neurodevelopment June 25, 2021
- Maternal mental health concerns during the Covid-19 pandemic June 16, 2021