The Babylab team (University of Essex) give a very informative talk on the prevalence of mental health difficulties in pregnancy associated with the Covid-19 pandemic locally in Essex. This is very important to recognise and potentially has huge implications on the neurodevelopmental trajectories of this cohort of children.
- Role of Mast Cells in Inflammation of the Brain and Autism Spectrum Disorder Professor Theoharides June 21, 2022
- Invitation to Join one of our Focus Groups May 16, 2022
- ADHD in children with learning impairment: are we missing the diagnosis? February 9, 2022
- Autoimmune Encephalitis and Autism Spectrum Disorder December 20, 2021
- ‘Viral associated neurological syndromes Acute and longer term outcomes’ Dr Ming Lim December 2, 2021