Dr Kate Baker (Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit, University of Cambridge; Honorary Consultant Clinical Genetics Cambridge University Hospitals) talks about her ambition to improve diagnosis, prognostication, management and ultimately outcome for individuals with a genetic neurodevelopmental condition, as well as their families. She also provides an overview of her current research.
- How evolution can help us understand child development and attachment Dr Annie Swanepoel EWMHS LD April 2, 2021
- Epilepsy Research UK March 26, 2021
- Synapse Research Fayre January 25, 2021
- New Synapse lecture presentations available! January 25, 2021
- LECTURE 2: CLINICAL GENETICS IN NEURODEVELOPMENTAL CONDITIONS – PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE January 25, 2021