Dr Kate Baker (Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit, University of Cambridge; Honorary Consultant Clinical Genetics Cambridge University Hospitals) talks about her ambition to improve diagnosis, prognostication, management and ultimately outcome for individuals with a genetic neurodevelopmental condition, as well as their families. She also provides an overview of her current research.
- Bauckham Family Hadrian’s Wall Cycle Challenge in aid of the Synapse Centre for Neurodevelopment! July 30, 2021
- Dr Marlow appointed to Strategic Research Group Committee of the British Academy of Childhood Disability July 28, 2021
- Neurodisability and Palliative Care: focus on gastrointestinal failure July 12, 2021
- The Microbiome and Neurodevelopment June 25, 2021
- Maternal mental health concerns during the Covid-19 pandemic June 16, 2021