Welcome to the website for the Synapse Centre for Neurodevelopment, ESNEFT! The aim of this centre is to provide our local families with meaningful interventions to help children with neurodisabilities. We are only at the start of this mission, but are so excited to invite families and collaborators to work with us!
- Bauckham Family Hadrian’s Wall Cycle Challenge in aid of the Synapse Centre for Neurodevelopment! July 30, 2021
- Dr Marlow appointed to Strategic Research Group Committee of the British Academy of Childhood Disability July 28, 2021
- Neurodisability and Palliative Care: focus on gastrointestinal failure July 12, 2021
- The Microbiome and Neurodevelopment June 25, 2021
- Maternal mental health concerns during the Covid-19 pandemic June 16, 2021