On 8th January the Synapse Centre held a virtual fayre with local medical colleagues and researchers to discuss their research interests and promote potential collaboration. It was a very successful afternoon and our thanks to those professionals who took the time to attend. We greatly look forward to working with you in the future!
- Synapse Research Fayre January 25, 2021
- New Synapse lecture presentations available! January 25, 2021
- LECTURE 2: CLINICAL GENETICS IN NEURODEVELOPMENTAL CONDITIONS – PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE January 25, 2021
- LECTURE 1: GUT MICROBES -THE NEXT FRONTIER October 23, 2020
- New article on sleep apnoea available! October 23, 2020