On 8th January the Synapse Centre held a virtual fayre with local medical colleagues and researchers to discuss their research interests and promote potential collaboration. It was a very successful afternoon and our thanks to those professionals who took the time to attend. We greatly look forward to working with you in the future!
- Bauckham Family Hadrian’s Wall Cycle Challenge in aid of the Synapse Centre for Neurodevelopment! July 30, 2021
- Dr Marlow appointed to Strategic Research Group Committee of the British Academy of Childhood Disability July 28, 2021
- Neurodisability and Palliative Care: focus on gastrointestinal failure July 12, 2021
- The Microbiome and Neurodevelopment June 25, 2021
- Maternal mental health concerns during the Covid-19 pandemic June 16, 2021