On 8th January the Synapse Centre held a virtual fayre with local medical colleagues and researchers to discuss their research interests and promote potential collaboration. It was a very successful afternoon and our thanks to those professionals who took the time to attend. We greatly look forward to working with you in the future!
- Maternal mental health concerns during the Covid-19 pandemic June 16, 2021
- A closer look at vision June 13, 2021
- Neurodevelopmental difficulties associated with disorders of the HPA axis May 18, 2021
- How evolution can help us understand child development and attachment Dr Annie Swanepoel EWMHS LD April 2, 2021
- Epilepsy Research UK March 26, 2021