Dr Sartori (Paediatric Palliative Care Consultant, Addenbrookes), shares her experiences caring for children with complex neurological impairment and the impact of gut pathology. GI dysmotility, malabsorption, GI dystonia and visceral hyperalgesia, all play a significant part in the management of children with additional needs, which are discussed in the lecture.
- Bauckham Family Hadrian’s Wall Cycle Challenge in aid of the Synapse Centre for Neurodevelopment! July 30, 2021
- Dr Marlow appointed to Strategic Research Group Committee of the British Academy of Childhood Disability July 28, 2021
- Neurodisability and Palliative Care: focus on gastrointestinal failure July 12, 2021
- The Microbiome and Neurodevelopment June 25, 2021
- Maternal mental health concerns during the Covid-19 pandemic June 16, 2021