Professor Rowitch’s lecture will focus on advances in genetic testing, to improve diagnosis in children with intellectual disability and complex health needs and provide a more personalised approach to care.
- Early genetic testing in children with developmental + medical complexity, Professor David Rowitch October 4, 2021
- Bauckham Family Hadrian’s Wall Cycle Challenge in aid of the Synapse Centre for Neurodevelopment! July 30, 2021
- Dr Marlow appointed to Strategic Research Group Committee of the British Academy of Childhood Disability July 28, 2021
- Neurodisability and Palliative Care: focus on gastrointestinal failure July 12, 2021
- The Microbiome and Neurodevelopment June 25, 2021