Professor Rowitch’s lecture will focus on advances in genetic testing, to improve diagnosis in children with intellectual disability and complex health needs and provide a more personalised approach to care.
- ‘Viral associated neurological syndromes Acute and longer term outcomes’ Dr Ming Lim December 2, 2021
- Update on Bauckham Family Hadrian’s Wall Cycle Challenge, in aid of the Synapse Centre for Neurodevelopment November 5, 2021
- CHEERI (Paediatric Research Network) Introduction October 18, 2021
- Early genetic testing in children with developmental + medical complexity, Professor David Rowitch October 4, 2021
- Bauckham Family Hadrian’s Wall Cycle Challenge in aid of the Synapse Centre for Neurodevelopment! July 30, 2021